Governments worldwide are evolving to better align with citizen needs and behaviors. Technology is playing a key role in this evolution, with AI-augmented government agencies paving the way for a digital-first government model.
This widespread digital adoption is enhancing public and social service processes, particularly the use of digital identifiers and authentication technologies in making citizen processes seamless and digital-first. Predictive analytics are also being leveraged to create simulations that pre-empt problems, helping governments better plan for their potential onset.
The implementation of behavioral science best practices is also increasingly common, with over 200 governments worldwide implementing ‘nudge' units to influence citizen behavior and encourage better citizenship.
Social impact consulting best practices are now largely aligned with the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in order to deliver more effective and sustainable solutions for clients. Key practice areas include sustainability initiatives in response to the climate crisis, global education reform, and public health system transformation.
How we add value
Cedar has extensive hands-on experience working with government entities, public sector companies, and non-profit organizations in developing breakthrough strategy that transforms and accelerates your social impact efforts.
- When developing strategy for a government or social impact entity, it is critical to assess the approach from a holistic perspective. Cedar has extensive experience in designing a Balanced Scorecard framework to evaluate and transform your strategy.
- As governments look to increase digitalization efforts and enhance risk mitigation practices, data will be increasingly important. We have developed a comprehensive toolbox of proprietary technology that is designed to arm you with the data-driven insights you need.
- Public-private partnerships and inter-governmental deals are set to rise as countries strive to achieve ambitious development goals. Our extensive work across due diligence, M&A, and post-merger integration activities places us well as your partner in corporate finance.
- As social impact organizations look further afield to expand development efforts and meet sustainability goals, market entry research and strategy will be critical. Cedar brings decades of experience in entry strategy in complex geographies to build a tailored plan for you.
- Streamlining of operations and enhancement of current processes will continue to be of high strategic importance for governments worldwide. We can implement our best-in-class operations programs to help you innovate the processes that help you achieve your goals.
- Top talent and an engaged workforce are key to enhancing the impact of governments and non-profit entities. As a thought leader in human capital management, Cedar is your strategic partner in workforce transformation.