Cedar Management Consulting International LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information do we collect?
We collect the domain name and email address (where possible) of visitors to our web page(s), the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information, and/or offers, and/or website registrations.
When you visit the Website, we also collect website usage information and information about your computer and internet connection, including your computer's IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you arrived at cedar-consulting.com via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
Use of personal information
The information we collect, unless otherwise instructed, is used to improve the content of our web page, to customise the content and/or layout of pages for individual customers, to notify consumers about updates to our Website or notify you of relevant new products and features, upcoming events, and other marketing purposes.
We may make the email addresses of those who access our website available to other reputable organisations whose products or services we think you might find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We must share information if legally required to do so. It is our policy to furnish information only to those third parties that have a bona fide contractual arrangement with us, holding them to the same privacy standards that we adhere to in order to prevent privacy abuses. For a more specific description of the different ways our information may be used contact Customer Services at email@example.com. If you do not want us to share your email address with other companies or organisations, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or writing to us at the address below.
If you are receiving unwanted emails from us or if you do not want your information shared with third parties, simply send an email to email@example.com or call or write to us at the address provided below. We may still maintain a record of your visit, but we will not solicit your business if you do not wish to hear from us. If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from Cedar Management Consulting International, LLC about information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or writing to us at the address below.
We may make postal addresses of those who access our website available to other reputable organisations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. You can, however, opt out of receiving this information by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling or writing to us at the address below. Please provide us with your exact name and address. Persons who supply us with their telephone and fax numbers online may receive contact from Cedar Management Consulting International, LLC with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or faxes, please let us know by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling or writing to us at the address below.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers and fax numbers online may receive telephone contact from other reputable companies. You can, however, opt out of being contacted by third parties by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling or writing to us at the address below. Please provide us with your name and phone number.
Accessing and updating personal information
Upon request we offer visitors the opportunity to access and correct information that we maintain about them. This includes proprietary information that we maintain about them such as transaction information (e.g. types of customer purchases and contact information e.g., name, address, phone number, email). Consumers can request this information by emailing us at the address below, writing or calling us at the address below. Reasonable individual requests will be fulfilled at no charge.
If a user's personally identifiable information changes, or if a user no longer desires our service, please notify us of any such changes by sending us an email message at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us or writing to us at the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, by sending us an email message to email@example.com or by calling us or writing to us at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will endeavour to update your records as promptly as practical; however, you may receive communications for a transitional period whilst we process your records.
Website usage terms
By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you understand and agree as follows:
- The information collected from this website could be stored indefinitely.
- Cedar Management Consulting and its agents may use your information for a variety of purposes, including direct marketing (unless you opt out of receiving such marketing solicitations, see above).
- Cedar Management Consulting may share your information with relevant third party companies (unless you opt out of having your information shared, see above).
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites.
On the Cedar Management Consulting International, LLC website, cookies record information about your online preferences (login details and account settings). Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time from their browser. The last of these means that certain personalised features cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly they may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website's features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website (such as credit card number), their information is encrypted and is protected with encryption software.
While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, as will be the case for most of the time that a user is browsing the web.
Transfer of personal data overseas
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing cedar-consulting.com and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
This website contains links to other websites. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the said website. Cedar Management Consulting International, LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of such websites.
Your Legal Rights
Under local data protection laws, you may have rights in relation to your personal data. In the processing of your personal data, certain of your rights are protected by applicable local laws, such as the GDPR, LGPD, PDPA, CCPA and, where applicable, these rights will include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request" or "data portability request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure or deletion of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine- readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you are protected by an applicable law such as GDPR, LGPD, PDPA, or CCPA and wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us . However, there are circumstances in which those rights may not be available to you and we may not satisfy your request.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights, where these rights apply in our processing of your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We will respond to a legitimate request in the timeframe allotted under applicable law.
In addition, where granted by local law, you may also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the relevant data protection authority. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach any authority so please contact us in the first instance.
If you have any questions about this privacy pledge or feel that your privacy has been compromised, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org