Our client is an Islamic Bank in the GCC region, founded in 1975. Headquartered in Dubai, over the past few decades the bank has expanded its network in the UAE across 70 branches and employs approximately 7000 people. Cedar has significant understanding of the client by virtue of its multiple engagements in the past. In the case of this project, Cedar assisted the client to design and implement a best-in-its class customer service strategy.
In this program, Cedar was mandated for assistance in the formulation and implementation of a Customer Service Strategy.
- Assessed existing retail segmentation and recommended areas for improvement.
- Conducted approximately 30 interviews across the organisation.
- Reviewed the customer interaction system and identified areas requiring improvement and channel realignment.
- Catalogued critical customer facing processes, gauged quality, and potential areas for change.
- Reviewed the customer service technology and recommended leveraging technology for customer excellence.
- Assessed the customer service organisation structure and performance measures in place and provided insights based on global best practices in customer experience and service.
The program resulted in the formation and implementation of a customer service strategy design for the client.
- Made recommendations to be carried out across all 6 areas enhancing customer experience.
- Identified 45 key activities to be carried out across areas of segmentation, interaction and technology, process and performance, and organisation structure.
- Formulated and executed the design plan as a part of the implementation process.
- Developed detailed implementation plans by area with key activities, timelines, milestones, teams, and deliverables clearly laid out.
- Identified 5+ quick win opportunities for immediate roll-out and monitored implementation progress across all streams.
- We made strategy and innovation work.