- Our client company manufactures, supplies and exports oil, ghee, butter and margarine brands across the middle east.
- Company was going through major transformation & the entire management & board for the firm changed.
- Given this, there were alignments required in organization structure, grading, JDs, compensation benchmarking & variable Pay plan design & policies.
- Cedar conducted a detail internal assessments & market study to assess gaps in current structure & grading system.
- Conducted benchmarking study to determine market aligned compensation structure.
- Cedar recommended organization structure, job descriptions, grading system, compensation including variable pay & defined new HR policies & processes.
- Our client through this initiative was successfully able to weed out non-performers & suitably reward & retain high performing talent through re-aligned organization structure & clearer definition of roles & responsibilities.
- Increased ability to attract talent through competitive compensation architecture.
- Strong focus on people processes through institutionalizing the HR function with defined SLAs, owners & performance metrics.