Our client is a leading bank in Kuwait with an asset size of around USD 19 Billion. The bank provides a wide range of services across consumer banking, wholesale banking, treasury, and financial services. The bank has a network of 52 branches and over 300 ATMs. The bank currently offers services across multiple digital channels in silos leading to a limited customer experience. The bank was embarking on an omnichannel transformation program with an intent to providing the customer with a unified, reliable, stable, and secure experience.
In this program, Cedar was mandated to create a unified omnichannel strategy across all customer facing channels of the bank.
- Reviewed and analysed best practices and unique digital service offered by banks in Kuwait, regionally and globally.
- Evaluated the channel services offered by the bank and identified gaps and pain points.
- Conducted 20+ interviews across internal stakeholders including the senior management to review the data findings and identify areas of improvement concerning omnichannel capabilities.
- Reviewed the management expectations for the omnichannel strategy across 5+ interviews and discussions.
- Reviewed the overall technology organisation structure to identify improvement areas to align to the agile way of working.
- Review the current state architecture to assist in building the target blueprint architecture.
The program resulted in a detailed analysis of the current state, competitor analysis and the way forward for the bank omnichannel. The results included
- Identified key pain areas for the customer across channels and potential improvements which can be executed to improve the customer experience.
- Identified Retail, Corporate and SME banking initiatives and prioritised these initiatives based on the strategic needs and customer impact.
- Defined the 10+ success factors across retail and corporate digital banking and KPIs for measuring the success of the success factors.
- Developed an implementation roadmap across all initiatives identified.
- Proposed and developed a way forward for an AGILE delivery model across the omnichannel implementations.
- We made strategy and innovation work.