Our client is amongst the largest banks in UAE with an asset size of USD 180 Billion. The bank was looking a roll out a cash and trade transaction banking solution across 6 countries as part of business and corporate banking strategy. These services would operate across different segments Wholesale Banking, Islamic Banking, SME, Retail SME.
Cedar was mandated to assist the bank in the finalisation of the supplier selection and assist in a completely agile implementation of the solution selected.
- Revalidated and enhanced the business requirements during the revival of the project.
- Reassessed and facilitated demonstrations to revalidate the updated requirements to assess the product readiness.
- Assisted in negotiation of contractual terms and drafting technical terms with the supplier.
- Assisted in multiple rounds of commercial negotiations.
- Assisted in budgeting for the project.
- Assisted bank with end to end Program Management of Transaction Banking Program to a completely agile model even during the COVID-19 pandemic where squads worked in a remote agile model.
Assisted in the finalisation of the transaction banking supplier and subsequent implementation. The results included
- Revalidated the business requirements and finalised on the supplier for transaction banking.
- Reviewed and finalised the scope of work for the implementation of the solution across the 6 countries covering functional and technical requirements.
- Reviewed and created update presentation to the working and steering committees.
- Tracked, monitored, and updated the program plan.
- Anchored the daily huddles as part of the agile implementation of the solution.
- Coordinated with the suppliers and ensured and tracked the deliverables in provided on schedule.
- Created approach notes and decision documents for which detailed decision analysis is required.
- Created various dashboards for overall project tracking.
- Assisted in the phase wise roll outs and go live across countries.
- We made strategy and innovation work.