COVID-19 has collapsed global real estate markets. Across all real estate classes – residential, commercial, retail and industrial.
Cedar has significant experience in working with clients in the property development and management space, assisting in the developing of future business strategy, budgets aligned to strategy, improving the efficiency of property development and vendor management processes, developing leasing and property management processes, restructuring organizations & developing key HR processing, looking at IT investments specific to the real estate industry, making recommendations to assist in automation of systems and processes.
In the current context, we believe we can help developers address the following critical imperatives immediately:
- Developing a transformational business plan for immediate action focused on significant cost reduction, financial re-engineering, and protection of revenue in the pipeline.
- Revenue protection through consolidating buyers into fewer projects with revised terms.
- Financial re-engineering including improved debt-equity structures based on Cedar’s deep knowledge of the banking industry, and disposal of assets.
- Rapid cost take-out involving headcount reduction, vendor and material re-negotiations, project re-phasing, and other related cost.
- Realigning your sales & broker network to be competitive with results now.
- Looking at enhancing business units such as facilities management to keep the cash flows going.
- Working with the client over the next 90-120 days to ensure the plan is executed.
Cedar Vision | Real estate strategy for success