It’s become fashionable to talk about customer experience in the digital world. The need to provide the right levels of customer service to the right customer segments has always existed. Having a great customer experience is not about exceed expectations for all customers.
Getting the customer experience right is often more about alignment than about it being a rocket science. By answering these simple questions:
- Have we segmented our customers correctly?
- Are the products aligned to our customer segments?
- Are our customer segments aligned – are the right customers using the right channels?
- Are our processes aligned and customized to the segments?
- Are we effectively using technology to deliver these processes?
- Is our customer service organization aligned by our customer segments?
If you can analyze the above effectively and get it done right, your customers will have a great customer experience. Add to that an effective mapping and implementation of your Customer Journeys, and periodic measurement using the Balanced Scorecard (BSC), and NPS.
Cedar has a proven track records of transforming the customer experience for financial services clients, mapping customer journeys & improving on them, putting into place a customer service dashboard using the BSC, and finally helping clients measure customer satisfaction using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) with a proprietary tool kit.
We’re happy to share with you our approach and how we can specifically address your needs.